My beloved followers...be one of them!

Friday, April 16, 2010

My first "I love your blog award" by Just Angelina!


Thanks Angelina! You're so sweet. You made my day!

Angelina, I copy your rules here so that they can be clear. Many thanks again!

"The rules that must be followed are:

  1. Thanx the person who nominated to me
  2. Copy the award and place it on my blog
  3. Link to the person who nominated to me
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers
  5. Post links to the 15 blogs I nominate"

So,in my turn, I am passing the award to the following blogs that I think they deserve it:

justaddaccessory

stardust and sequins

LFoF

Queen B.

the soho symposium

alecca rox

smells like fashion

wardroberecycle

style nirvana

read my life as carrie

fashion chalet

cin cinnamon

forgive me fashion for I have sinned

Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland

Mika's fashion

Love you all! Keep blogging! I would like to nominate more blog buddies but that's the rule :)p . You' re all great! xxx

8 comments:

justaddaccessory said...

thank you so much for the award honey...and for the sweet coments too!!!!!!!

Fashion Chalet said...

Thank you so much, this is sweeter than chocolate! :)



xx

Alessia said...

ha!thank you soo much!you make me really happy!

Maddie said...

Thank you!!! Eisai polu kali!

Carrie said...

awww, thank you. this is sooo sweet:D

Hari K said...

thank you girl!!! you made me extra-ultra-mega happy!!! =)))

mika said...

thanks girl!!! you make me really happy :)))

Alecca Rox said...

hey, thanks for this! life has caught up with me so my award reflex is a tad slow:)

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews