My beloved followers...be one of them!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New love in town

Check out these new Roger Vivier ballerinas for S/S 2010. Lovely, aren't they? They are easy to combine with and so chic. I'll definitely buy one of these...hope Luisa to have already brought them. You can also find them online at www.mytheresa.com. This is where I first found them and borrowed these pictures from.
Well, ok... I know Lanvin will propably be my first choice for the next seasons, but these are a worthy alternative, don't you think?

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews