My beloved followers...be one of them!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday and sunny day!

        There's something about Sundays...most of the times when Sunday arrives, I feel like writing down things. So, this is what I do right now...Today, it was a sunny day and I enjoyed every single minute. Morning coffee with my boyfriend...then long walks around town. Later, coffee and chatting with my girlfriends...I wish every day was Sunday :) Tomorrow I have to go to work again pfffff....anyway, no complaints...but I 'd rather go shopping and buy that Alexa Mulberry that I have in mind these past few weeks :)
My boyfriend is gonna kill me, another bag added to my collection. Well, I can't help it, I have an obsession when it comes to nice bags and shoes. Shoot me! Although, I have second thoughts whether I should invest on this Alexa bag or on another Balenciaga. I am thinking about the First bag in a neutral color.

What do you think???

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews