My beloved followers...be one of them!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Diane Kruger/Joshua Jackson plus Sienna Miller/Jude Law



Diane Kruger and her beau Joshua Jackson are taking a walk around Soho, NY. They seem so loose and happy together. I like that couple...But I love more Diane's Hermes Constance cross bag  :s:s:s, that's for sure!



Well, can't say much about this couple, I hope they end up together eventually. Think they're soulmates. Love them! Also, love Sienna's street style, but I guess it's not just me...Trying to figure out what's this bag she's carrying...any thoughts?

(photos: justjared.com)

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews