My beloved followers...be one of them!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sienna on the streets


      It's pretty obvious that Sienna's latest obsession is this Prada Saffiano & Tessuto Tote from Prada's f/w 2009-2010 collection. I could post tones of pictures with Sienna's street style. She's just so cool. Love her LV stole shown in the first picture. I already own the classic version with the brown leopard print. But this nuit-colors version looks just amazing on her. What can I say? Sienna is a style guru, that's for sure...

(photos: fanpix.com)

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews