My beloved followers...be one of them!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Add Chanel Make Up products to your boudoir...


Emma Watson / Makeup Artist Fulvia Farolfi


Kate Bosworth / Makeup Artist Kate Lee


Lily Collins / Makeup Artist Jeannia Robinette

 I 've always been a fan of natural make up...maybe with some spicy details, like highlighted eyelashes or tense lips. That's why I loved these photos...look at those girls' skin, so fresh and clean, you can barely notice any make up. All girls used Chanel products for their make up, which I adore by the way. They are rather expensive though, I must say. But...what you pay, is what you get, right?

(photos: chanel's fb page)

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews