My beloved followers...be one of them!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Balmain Khaki Booties


I 've been seeing these Balmain booties pretty much everywhere lately. From fashion shows.... to celebrities wearing them... at Louisa's and Kalogirou's shop windows.... everywhere. Well, can't say I don't like them, but can't say I crave for them either. They are fine, they are just ok....Anyways, there is just one thing I don't get. Why should someone pay 1093 euros to get them? I mean, it's just khaki canvas for god's shake! On the other hand someone would say, it's a Balmain bootie! Balmain is a legendary house, I agree with that...and is famous for the quality of its products. That's innegotiable. But still, it's just canvas people, not even leather...I mean... Am I so wrong finding them so overprized?

(photos: netaporter.com, awomanandhershoes.com)

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews