My beloved followers...be one of them!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Watch Out






Ben Hassett for German Vogue/ June 2010/ Shot by Tati Cotliar

I've always had this belief that the watch is the most important accessory for a woman. It's kind of an obsession...Once you get used to it, you can't go a step further without wearing it.
It's also an addiction. One is never enough! You love your watch, but you always like another model more! At least, this is the case to me...Had I an endless income (well, I wish I had...), I would buy a bunch of watches...of good , price worthing watches. But I guess this is something that you achieve over time...

(photos: nextmodelsblog.blogspot.com)
 

2 comments:

Lenne said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Followed your blog too (:

Do visit again!

Love,
Lenne

ÆTIENNE.NET

ana. 22. UK said...

amazing blog babe.

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews