My beloved followers...be one of them!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Alexandre Vauthier











 So happy to meet new talented designers on the web. Alexandre Vauthier is one of them. At least to me is new...this is his third collection that he is presenting. He have been receiving many good critics since now and he is loved by many big celebrities and fashion designers such as Louboutin.
Sometimes I am wondering....too many designers on the fashion industry...what do they have to offer that's not already seen? But on the other side, I look at his jumpsuits with the big sleeves and then I say....that's good, that's really good...

photos: trendland.net

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews