My beloved followers...be one of them!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Curiosity: Inside My Bag






It's one of those boring Sundays...I chose not to go to the beach. Couldn't stand to get stacked on the traffic once more. Almost all my friends are away on holidays....so I just keep doing what I enjoy the most lately: blogging.
I always had the curiosity to see what's on every woman's bag...probably anything you can imagine!
Well, that's what I usually carry on mine...
Rayban sunnies
Coach wallet
Longchamp necessaries
Marc Jacobs bag mirror
My precious Blackberry
La Prairie Midnight Rain Eau de Parfum
Estee Lauder LipGloss

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews