My beloved followers...be one of them!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Diane




Diane Kruger is famous for her style appearances. Maybe, this time she got something wrong...or maybe not , I don't know...I mean, I definitely love the floral skirt, and the off-white Chanel bag, that's innegotiable ...but those shoes and that woolen blouse....I don't know....Plus, I would prefer she had put some make up on, but that's OK, we all have our bad moments...she is great either way...

(photos: justjared.com)

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews