My beloved followers...be one of them!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Holidays



I am leaving for Holidays tomorrow morning! At last! I am visiting Syros Island. I've never been there before. I hope the weather will be on our side! So, don't expect too many posts the forthcoming 4 days, 'cause I will be lying on a beach, getting some tan propably! :)p But, I promise I'll be back with many beautiful photos for all of you!
Kiss, kiss! Have a wonderful weekend!

In the meanwhile.....do not forget to take part on LaFashionelle Sweet Give Away! It's waiting for you! Last day to enter, 20th July! Click on the link at the top of my blog!

photo: papermode.com

1 comment:

Florendia said...

Oh I love Syros! I hope you have tons of fun:)

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews