My beloved followers...be one of them!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Prada Fall 2010 Ready to Wear Collection










 New Prada Fall 2010 Ready to Wear Collection is on. I like the fact that Miuccia Prada never goes with the flow. She just creates her own fashion. Her clothes always remind me of little pieces of art...This collection travels me back to the 60s...little ladies all dressed up, with their hair perfectly done, are going to meet perhaps some young men...just amazing...
Loved the fact that sweet and soft fall colors, just as light blue and light brown were mixed with wild black, vigorous red and yellow. This contrast looks absolutely perfect to me...


(photos: style.com)

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews