My beloved followers...be one of them!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Today I Was Wearing



Romper: Zara
Sandals: Dolce&Gabbana
Bag: Alexa Mulberry

This is tonight's outfit. I love rompers....they are such an easy choise when you cannot decide on how to combine your tops with your bottoms. I found this cute romper at Zara the other day...bought it 29,90 euros (55,90 original price). Although yesterday, while I was snooping at Zara for some dresses, I realised the same romper was now for 19,90 euros! Damn it! :)

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews