My beloved followers...be one of them!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Celine Prefall 2010


















I am in love...I mean literally in love....How much excited do I get when I discover a new collection that matches my style criteria! This is the case with the Celine Prefall 2010 Collection.
I love Phoebe Philo. Think she is a genius! She just keeps reinventing herself in every new collection, without loosing her identity.
What I loved:
* the three-color-combination on every outfit
* the shocking colors on shoes
* the red on red thing: red tights matched with red shoes
* the shear details on jackets

photos: style.com

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews