My beloved followers...be one of them!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's Red


Lucia/ Elle Greece/ September 2010/ shot by Dimitris Skoulos/ Make Up: Giannis Marketakis/ Hair: Vasilis Stratigos

I am obsessed with red lately...Happy to see that the fashion world is too!
I happen to be a brunette so the joy is doubled!
Do you know what I just realized? I barely have one red piece in my closet! Why so?
Must get something really soon!

Congrats to the whole Greek team for this amazing photo shooting!

Special Congrats to Make Up Artist Giannis Marketakis! Did you noticed that killer black eye line?

To see the whole shooting just visit fashiongonerogue.com!

photo: fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews