My beloved followers...be one of them!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alexander Wang S/S 2011


Alexander Wang S/S 11 shoes

As much as I die for Alexander Wang bags and clothing, that much I cannot convince myself for the design of his shoes. I mean, I've always been skeptical about Wang shoes....I like them? I don't? I was somewhere in the middle I guess....
But when it comes to his S/S 2011 shoes collection, I think the answer is pretty clear to me, I rather don't.
And that's kind of sad, because I love Alexander Wang. I salute in front of his talent.  Well, it seems that we cannot always agree with our favorite designers' options. Like on real life, we cannot always be positive with the choices of our beloved ones...

photo: models.com
 

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews