My beloved followers...be one of them!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Empire/Eclectic Couture

About two weeks ago, I had this lovely coincidence...I  visited Factory T-shirt store to order my very own LaFashionelle T-shirt and there I was lucky enough to meet Alice Marie Hajipanayi, the head designer of the brand Empire/Eclecticouture. We had a little chat there...she was kind enough to ask me more info about my blog and gave me her business card.
First thing I did, when I got home was to google Empire/Eclecticouture and learn more about the brand. I got really excited with the Empire aesthetics and loved pretty much all the outfits! I promised myself to email her, as soon as possible, with my blog url and so I did. Alice Marie  kindly wrote back to me and I want to thank her so much for taking the time to read my email and check on my blog.


Empire/Eclecticouture Printemps/Ete 2011

 Empire/Eclecticouture is now selling in Soho NY, Manhattan, Florida, California and Santa, Fe New Mexico. How cool is that?
Recently, the creative team of Empire/Eclecticouture showed their collection in New York and are currently on their way to Paris for their next show there!
Cannot wait for the whole collection to be available in Greece...
As soon as I get more info I will let you know :)


You may visit www.eclecticouture.com   and see the whole Empire Collection Printemps/Ete 2011.



No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews