My beloved followers...be one of them!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Eyebrows

photo: stylewatch.gr

It's been ages since the last time I promised myself to get an eyebrow pencil, but never got the time to buy one. To be honest, I was not in the mood to go "beaute" shopping....But last Saturday, while I was hanging out with my best friends, we visited Mac Boutique, so I bought one eventually!

 


 It's the amazing Mac Lingering Eye Brows Crayon pour les sourcils. Gave another look to my eyes!




 My friends also bought this super cool shocking red lipstick...but I was playing hard and decided not to buy it, in a desperate try to save some money. Well, first thing I did on Monday, was to go and get that red lipstick!!! My friends are gonna laugh at me right now, I'm sure about that...





 It's the Mac Matte Lipstick "Lady Danger" . It's perfect, definitely vote for it...;)





No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews