My beloved followers...be one of them!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random



Just some random pics from my photo archive...
This is a Zara clutch that my sister bought these past summer sales. Love it, but she won't give it to me!





Vintage necklace that got it from my mum, love it because it's sparkling...




The most convenient LV bag I've ever had! Carries All!



Tods snakeskin bracelet. It was love from first sight. Wore it only twice though, don't know why...so I gave it to my sister...

Good Morning to all of you!!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love first bag...

Carissa said...

that's such a lovely clutch <3

carling said...

so inspiring blog!


Come follow me & check out new photoshoots from the roof:
http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

xx
karla

CoffeeBlooms said...

very nice! love the vintage necklace and your sister's clutch :)

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

That clutch is gorgeous and I love that necklace. :)SarahD

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews