My beloved followers...be one of them!

Monday, January 31, 2011

The.Conquistador.Rebel.Citizen




 ...this is the first time that I am introducing something for men on my blog. But,  believe me, it is totally worth it. It's the Conquistador Rebel Citizen brand that was born here in Greece recently by the Greek talented fashion photographer and stylist Tassos Sofroniou.





Well, what the Conquistador is all about? These are some representative lines I found at the Conquistador blog:


"A contemporary, menswear deluxe brand ,inspired by urban heroes,monks and surfers.The concept is based on the classic hoodie, presented in new proportion with sharp tayloring and a universal style.The full collection includes trousers, man s skirts and leather goods such as bags, wallets, leather jewelry for a total conquistador look."



I suggest that you visit The Conquistador Rebel Citizen blog and check out regularly so that you can keep up with all the good news!


But, hey... who said that Conquistador creations cannot be worn by women as well? Think I could pull off this UNI HOLDALL Grey Leather Conquistador bag so easily! Could you? I guess I already know the answer...

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews