My beloved followers...be one of them!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pink.Hues


Lately, I just keep discovering how much I  like the pink color. Well, typical girly choice you might say, but I truly love it! And I believe it flatters my brown skin a lot.
Today, I bought this pink Zara sweater for like 9,90 euros and I intend to match it with....





.....this long handmade  necklace that I made last week in a DIY try, that worked quite well actually!


How do you like it? Planning on wearing them tomorrow at work :)

photos: lafashionelle




1 comment:

ELEUTHERIA1988 said...

great blog!i follow you!can you follow me?thanks!http://thestyle-guide.blogspot.com/

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews