My beloved followers...be one of them!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kate Moss for Longchamp


     I've heard a couple of months ago that Kate Moss decided to design her very own handbags for Longchamp. I've seen the advertising campaign to several fashion mags and to be honest didn't paid too much attention. Today, I visited Longchamp boutique and saw pretty much the whole collection "Kate Moss for Longchamp".
Can't say I'm that excited. To be honest, I found them a litle bit overprized but....ok it's Kate Moss people...so that explains a lot. My fav is the "Gloucester" bag in cognac that Kate is carrying in the last picture. I like the zebra fabric that appears on the inside.


(photos taken from stylelist.com, ohsochic.gr, bagsnob.com)

No comments:

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews