My beloved followers...be one of them!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Latest Buy



    Today after work I decided to take a stroll (as I usually do....:)p) and I visited Luisa at Kolonaki. And there I saw it.......this wonderful Alexander McQueen silk skull scarf. I just couldn't resist to it so I bought it right away! It was a bit expensive but it was worth it! Alexander McQueen's scull scarves have been on the market for a long time and they are considered as classic, but this season they revive aggressively.
    Here I match it with this lovely T-shirt I bought from H&M a couple of days ago. I can't wait to wear them and have fun!

2 comments:

Alessia said...

Pira ena foulari Mcqueen perusi,apo thn Italia....Meta to 8anato tou exei apokthsei megalh a3ia:mporei kai 50-70 eyrw panw!

La fashionelle said...

Tell me about it! :)
P.S nice blog!

LaFashionelle chooses...

Shop Nasty Gal

About Me

My photo
From fashion inspirations to styling and everything in between...

Advertise on LaFashionelle

If you are interested in advertising on LaFashionelle via banners, or becoming a sponsor, or even promoting your giveaway then send your email at : cravingff@gmail.com Open to new creative ideas!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews